It consists of a document issued by a competent technician, Technical Architect, upon compliance with the designstandards of habitability and existing housing, currently in effect, stating the housing register reference.
We offervery attractive prices for obtaining certificates of occupancy and advise you of the documents requiredby your municipality, we can also take care of making arrangements for obtaining second occupation license.

To view our prices and services, visit the store by clicking here


License of Occupation

The occupational license is a document that appears in Act 3/2004 , of June 30 , of the Government , Management and Development of Building Quality ( LOFCE ) .

For all existing buildings , either in whole or in parts susceptible individual use , the municipal license of occupation is to verify the adequacy of the same to the applicable regulations , depending on the use and features of the buildings.

When is it necessary to renew the license of occupation ?

Ten years after obtaining the first license of occupation will be necessary to renew the same on the following assumptions :
• In the event of second or subsequent transfers of ownership.
• When it is necessary to formalize a new contract to supply water, gas or electricity.

How do I get the license of second occupation ?

For the second occupation license or certificate of some council still second occupation or subsequent owners must apply to the city council , providing competent medical certificate , that the building or , if applicable , the portion thereof capable of use individualized , adjusted to the conditions assumed the granting of the first license or occupation before requesting .

The certificate of occupancy of second occupation is an administrative document certifying that any kind of home meets the technical regulations on habitability and is, therefore , suitable for the purpose of residential or human habitation .
This document is required for all procurement of own supply of housing , electricity and water , in every city of Valencia .

To obtain the certificate of occupancy requested municipalities HABITABILITY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE , which is a document issued by a competent technician , on compliance with habitability standards and existing housing design , currently in effect , stating the housing register reference .

 Antonia M Andreu